Monday, April 19, 2010

He made it!!!

Check - the MS 150 is off my brother's bucket list. I will be the first to admit, 6 months ago when my brother first brought up the idea of riding his bike 180 some miles, I took one look at his sausage roll of a stomach and thought - you're not going to make it son. But he did. And he looked so good doing it. I could not be more proud.

It's a shame this picture wasn't in focus. You would have seen a very tired but a very happy brother.


The crowd at this event was great. For some the end is bittersweet. They are happy to have accomplished this goal but they are sad it's over. For others, the end is a welcome release to throbbing muscles and a sore body. The cheers, the bells, and the signs of the crowd is what help some riders pedal those last 100 yards. 

What's on your bucket list?

No comments: