Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Shower

One of my co-workers is pregnant. This gave me a wonderful opportunity to throw a party. More specifically, a baby shower. This will be the first baby shower that I have hosted and I can't wait to throw another one. All of my friends need to get pregnant this very instant. Baby showers are so much fun to plan. Plus she already knows she is having a girl so I got to use alot of pink and make pretty things.

Over the course of the next week I will post the party favors, banner, flower arrangements, and table scape.  But first we must start with the invitation.

I used my New Arrival Cricut cartridge to make the outfit and the duck. I used my fiskars boarder punch for the bottom edge and I rounded the top two corners. They came out super cute.

No two are exactly the same. I used different papers for the base of the card as well as for the outfit. A great party always starts with a great invitation.

No comments: