Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tags make a party favor

Of course when the BFF asked me to make invitations for her friend's baby shower, I couldn't just stop there. Especially when I found out there was not a theme, or color scheme, or meal plan - I new I had to do something. So I offered to do what I could from 200 miles away - decorations.

No party, especially a baby shower, is complete without party favors. But not just any party favor, I'm a fan of those you can eat, have true purpose, and look cute at your party. Coasters and koozies have never been high on my list. It was agreed that they would make brownies or cookies, wrap them in cellophane, and I would make the tags. No party favor is complete without a tag.

To go along with the invitations I created tags in the shape of the animals. 

Of course no tag is complete without a sentiment.

 Decorations are not always balloons and streamers. The smallest details make a world of difference.

1 comment:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Holy macaron you are so talented! No wonder your friend asked you to make them. They're cuter than what you see in the stores! :o